Home‎ > ‎Castle Ring‎ > ‎

Fradley Areodome


RAF Lichfield, known locally as Fradley Aerodrome, was constructed in from mid 1939 to 1940. The airfield was set out in the usual triangular pattern with two runways 1km in length and a main runway of 1.46km
Ghosts, apparitions have been seen on this site including The headless rear gunner that haunts this area walked into the propellers of a Lancaster

Comments